- Deliberates on the strategy of the Company and the operations there under
- Appoints corporate officers responsible for managing the company and supervises their management
- Ensures the quality of the information provided to the shareholders and to the stock markets, in particular the financial statements and the annual report or on the occasion the very large operations
Patrick Moussy: Graduated from Ecole Nationale Superieure de Creation Industrielle. Founder and CEO of JPM Diffusion.
Jean-Pierre Kinet: Medical Doctor, Professor of Pathology at Harvard Medical School and Head of Laboratory of Immunology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston – USA). Member of expert panels at National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the USA. Board of Directors of Vaxon.
Emmanuelle Mourey: Graduated from EM Lyon Business School. Secretary General and Member of the Executive Committee of LBPAM since 2015. Former Member of the Executive Committee of JP Morgan France.
Béatrice Bihr: Graduated from IEP Paris, HEC Paris and Master Degree in Business Law from University of Panthéon Sorbonne (Paris). French and US qualified attorney. Teva Pharmaceuticals General Counsel since 2014. Former lawyer and counsel positions.
- It suggests methods and strategies to achieve the technological objectives of the Company
- It evaluates the work of the Company and the results obtained
- It reinforces the strategic choices and scientific orientations implemented by the Scientific Director of the Company.
- It issues to the Board recommendations and proposals for remuneration, pension and benefits, benefits in kind and other type of compensation, including in the event of employment cessation, of Board members, the Chairman, the CEO and key executives of the Company
- It issues to the Board recommendations and proposals regarding the determination of an overall package to grant free shares, stock-options and warrants to the Company’s executives, and the terms and conditions of such awards
- It issues proposals on the selection of Board members
- It examines all candidacies as Board member and issues on these applications an opinion and/or recommendation to the Board